Classic Noa Backpack
The classic Noa backpack is that backpack you’re drawn to even if you’re not a “backpack person.” First off the color- we love a neutral! It also has all the compartments you need to stay organized including zipper pockets on the shoulder straps (genius!) so you can easily access your credit cards, ID, etc without taking it off. It’s also thoughtfully made from recycled plastic bottles and created and patented by fellow inventor, Allison Lei!
5 in stock
Tell Me More
- Available in cream
- water resistant
- removable drawstring bag to hold your shoes and change of clothes
- laptop compartment
- fits up to a 16” laptop
- tablet compartment
- luggage sleeve
- 2 stretchable elastic water bottle holders suitable for large water bottles
- 10 total pockets and compartments to organize all your essentials
- back zip pocket designed for your wallet, phone, passport and headphones
- shoulder strap zip pockets designed for your work badge, ID, transit card and credit card
- front zip compartment for chargers, small notebooks and 2 pen holders
- adjustable padded shoulder straps – padded back for maximum comfort
- mesh interior pocket – vegan leather interior trim
Dimensions and Materials:
- 100% recycled bottles RPET outside
- 100% recycled bottles RPET lining
- 1 backpack = 30 recycled plastic bottles
- backpack 11.6 W x 18.3 L x 6.3 D inches
- drawstring bag 15 x 21.6 inches
- backpack weighs 1.7lbs
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be unused and in original, unopened packaging. All returns are accepted within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.View complete return details
More ways to style
It’s that backpack you’re drawn to even if you’re not a “backpack person” and it’s also the one Lindsay never travels without! Fave features? The color! We love a neutral. It was also designed and invented by a woman (woohoo!) and she even patented the zip pouches on the straps. Brilliant! Thoughtfully designed, it has a compartment for EVERYTHING- including a trolley sleeve in the back for your suitcase. And we love the zipper pockets on the shoulder straps (genius!) so you can easily access your credit cards, ID, etc without taking it off. Did we mention it’s made from recycled plastic bottles?!
There was something missing from traditional backpacks — none could marry function, design and sustainability. I decided to make the bag that I was searching for: a sustainable backpack that brings joy and ease.
Designed with shoulder strap zip pockets...
To easily access the things we want on hand…
- Credit cards
- Travel size wallet
This has been a lifesaver! On the constant go-go, I couldn’t be any more grateful for this backpack! With all of the compartments, this has been a game-changer! I love the look, feel and story behind this backpack! Its a MUST-HAVE! Not to mention this color? Love!
It really is the perfect size and fits everything without feeling bulky. And the color is so chic! love it
I’m more of a tote bag girl but the color and secret strap pockets made me love this backpack
I’m not a big backpack person but someone gifted me this bag and now I am! It’s stylish and has a place for everything (so many useful compartments) so it keeps all my things organized when traveling. Everyone needs this…